I´m a 20-something, born and raised in Germany and I´ve been living in London for 7 years. Living in this wonderful/exciting/beautiful/noisy/polluted/world open city has awoken my old love for photography that started, when I was a teenager. If I'm not out and about taking photos, you're likely to meet me making use of my cinema membership, at concerts or out with friends or glued to my Kindle. I also love exploring the UK, especially Scotland! The scenery is just breathtaking.
Want to know more about me? Here’s an easily digestible Top 10 list.
1. I love movies. Even if I haven’t seen a movie I can probably tell you who’s in it and what it’s about and the occasional trivia. I have a cinema membership and watch almost anything that looks interesting apart from horror movies. I’m a wimp.2. I’m a big fan of murder mysteries. Think Miss Marple, Poirot & Midsomer Murder. My favourite is Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries.
3. I love people watching in cafés and other public places. Could do it for hours.
4. I’m an avid reader and I’m always sad when a particular good story ends. I also got into listening to audiobooks while editing. Stephen Fry narrating the Harry Potter books is my current obsession.
5. I have a major aversion to touching velvet that’s why I don’t eat peaches. Weird, I know.
6. I could spent hours at the National Gallery, especially in front of some of Turner’s work.
7. I’m an only child and have a close relationship with my parents. They are comedy gold when we talk on the phone.
8. I once won a theme song quiz I played with friends guessing most of the movies & TV shows in the first 2 seconds. My friends never wanted to play it again with me…
9. I love looking through all our old photo albums when I’m at me parents, which is one of the reasons I got a polaroid and started my own album.
10. All the plants in my flat are either succulents or cacti, nothing else seems to survive for long.
IF YOU'RE a fun-loving & relaxed couple LOOKING FOR A PHOTOGRAPHER WHO:
a) Captures photographs that will make you laugh / cry when you look at them
b) Has a style that's fun, vibrant, relaxed & memorable
c) Is an experienced pro and knows how to rock any type of event
I've shot my first wedding in 2015 and have been hooked ever since as I love being able to capture this special day in a couple's life. It's an honour to be part of such an important and emotional event and being able to provide my clients with memories lasting a lifetime.
My favourite thing about my job is that it’s so much more than a “job”. It’s connecting with awesome people, sharing the joy my clients feel on their wedding day and capturing those moments for them to look back at in years to come.My photography style is very unobtrusive, my aim is to blend in (despite the purple hair) with your wedding guests and capture your wedding day as it happens. No dramatic posing and hours spent on group shots. We keep that part short and sweet, so you can get back to your party and enjoy celebrating your big day! Even your couple’s session doesn’t need to be all posey and stiff. I usually spend as much or as little time with my couple as they want (usually around 20-30 min) to get some natural and relaxed images of the the two of you. It’ll be fun, I promise!
Bands/Musicians I had the pleasure to shoot:
Florence + The Machine, Kylie Minogue, Alt-j, Laure Marling, The Staves, Years & Years, James Bay, Hozier, Ben Howard, Dead Kennedys, Imelda May, The Shires, Lorde, London Grammar, George Ezra, Bears Den, Alex Vargas, Empire of the Sun, Joel Baker, Gregory Porter and many more...
My work has been published in:
I N S T A G R A M